This is the website of the Center for Environmental Economics – Montpellier, which is a new research unit starting on January 1, 2018.
The different pages provide the following information:
- « About us »: a brief description of the research unit, upcoming seminars, research activities, and recent information
- « People »: an access to detailed information on faculty members, staff members, PhD. students & Post-Doctoral researchers, and visitors
- « Research »: a description of research activities and research groups, together with an access to the publications database
- « News/Events »: information on forthcoming publications, new members, upcoming seminars
- « LEEM »: a description of the experimental economics laboratory and information about ongoing projects and experiments
If you notice any issues on the web pages please let us know at email@example.com
Many thanks to Querylab society for building this new and practical website.