Marc Willinger, member of the CEE-M, is the co-author, along with five other researchers, of an article published on 17 October on the Le Monde website, entitled: “Public decision-makers must be able to trigger the necessary progress by raising support rather than opposition” (in french).
The six signatories call on public authorities to take into account the findings of social sciences to better understand and anticipate the effects of their policy choices on citizens’ behaviour.
Signatories list :
- Olivier Bargain (university of Bordeaux, Bordeaux School of Economics) ;
- Yannick Gabuthy university of Lorraine, BETA) ;
- David Masclet (university of Rennes, Centre de recherche en économie & management) ;
- Marie-Claire Villeval (CNRS and university of Lyon, GATE) ;
- Marc Willinger (university of Montpellier, Center for Environmental Economics-Montpellier) ;
- Jérôme Wittwer (university of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Population Health).